Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Baby's, Birthday's, & 10 Year Reunion!

As soon as we returned from the beach, we have had many things to celebrate! 

My sister, Leslie, announced to our family back in May that she and her husband Chris were expecting BABY GASTON December 5th! 

They knew they wanted to find out what Baby G was going to be and so they started to plan their gender reveal party for Sunday, July 13th! IT'S A GIRL!! 

Leslie had cute ideas for the party and we could not have been more excited seeing pink balloons fly into the air! I cannot wait to meet her and also know that my sister will be one heck of a Mom and Chris possibly the BEST Dad. 

Christmas will be fun this year! I have already bought her many many things :)



This past Friday was Brock Hill's 50th Birthday Party! We celebrate Brock at the Lunch Bunch in Alexander City and all of the Hill girls along with my sweet friend Brittany McCants did a wonderful job celebrating him! Food, decor, music, wine and a celebration makes for a fun-filled night! Happy Birthday Brock!









Saturday night was my 10 YEAR REUNION. WHAT! So hard to believe. We had so much fun and our class President, Beth Meadows, did a great job putting everything together. The event was held at Ballard Farms in Alexander City. The space is great for large parties, weddings, etc.. and fit our crowd perfectly. There was plenty of room for dancing ;) Which is what we do best.

It was so great to see everyone and also realize that everyone is almost the exact same as they were 10 years ago. We may all look a little different, but our class is so close that it almost seemed I had just hung out with them yesterday. I have a big heart for the 
Class of 04 BRHS Wildcats!







Then on Sunday, July 20th, I turned the big 28! It may sound depressing to you, but besides eating lunch with my family then driving back to Auburn in the rain, I didn't do ANYTHING and I loved it ;) Came home at 4:30, got in my JJ's, on the couch with my man…all is well.


Thank you to everyone for the birthday wishes. They always mean more than you know.

Headed to 30A on Thursday for my girl Lindsay Curry's Bachelorette Party! We already have lots of stuff to share!! Stay tuned...

xoxo,
kaci


1 comment: