Monday, July 14, 2014

July 4th Trip to Watercolor

For the past 7 years, the Letts family has celebrated July 4th no place other than 30A! Every year we look forward to spending the week together in Watercolor and love that every year we get a new house! In my opinion, this years house was one of the best!

Check out the living room! Andrew's niece laughed at me and told me I acted like I had won the lottery. Every room I walked in, I was like "Oh My Guah!" Not only was it beautiful, but for 10 people that open space was great! The sofa was perfect seating and the chairs were gorgeous. 



This was the upstairs space for the kiddos! They loved it and their TV was the biggest one I have ever seen.


This was the kitchen. Perfect for us. 


And here is our room!! Say Wha? A King bed and a wrap around porch? Belly dive on the bed.




Okay. Enough about that. Here is where we were everyday from noon til we felt it was time to go. We felt so lucky to have such cooperative weather this year since last year it decided to rain EVERY day. :)





Nicole Letts and I found ourselves falling in love with bloody mary's with Hendricks gin most mornings. Delicious. Nicole referred to them as our "snacks." She also gave me the perfect cup for my morning mary's. Thank you, Nicole!

                                       




 We had something really big to celebrate this year! Preston and Kyla are expecting a baby boy in January so we decided to shower with them love! The baby got such cute things and we loved having dinner at our beautiful dining room table! We cannot wait to meet Baby Boy!


        





         

           



This hunk cooked dinner for everyone one night. He was busy busy grilling but I was able to get a snapshot with him and his master skills. It was delicious!








While we were all cooking, Haley enjoyed breaking it down to "Boom, Clap!" We decided that was our song for the Summer.




Here are some other photos of the week! We enjoyed Red Bar, Seaside, and fireworks on the beach!
What a wonderful 4th of July.








  







Stay tuned for next week :) I have lots to share!

-kaci





1 comment: