Monday, February 3, 2014

Weekend At A Glance

Shout out Alert!

I want to thank you Nicole Letts for my awesome header! If you do not follow http://probablypolkadots.blogspot.com you should! Nicole is so talented at detail, style, and all things that girls love…she's also not a bad friend :)

This past weekend was jam packed with friends, family, food, a little antique mall shopping, and of course the Super Bowl…I don't know too much about football but I believe I could have done without the Super Bowl game this year. As a matter of fact, the only thing that caught my attention the entire 4 hours was the halftime show (love Bruno)! And of course being with a large group of amazing friends watching the game is a great way to end the weekend.

Friday night we went to The Hound (http://thehound-auburn.com) here in Auburn. The food is absolutely delish! Some of the crowd favorite entrees are the Bison Burger, The Little Piggy Grilled Cheese and the Drunk Chicken. One of my friends also mentioned that their brunch is wonderful so you should definitely check out this place if you haven't already.

Michelob Ultra and Miller Lite were the drink favorites…

Saturday was spent in Alexander City (my hometown). If you live in Alexander City and you are reading this then come on by to our new booth at the Longleaf Antique Mall!! Our booth is on Erin Avenue (go left when you walk in and its the second row) and we are C-7. Mom put us on a waiting list about 6-8 months ago so when they called to tell us the spot was available we went up there ASAP with car loads full of stuff! Andrew has some things that were awesome in his condo in Birmingham, but just don't fit the decor we have now at our home.  Go check us out! 


Here is Mom working the booth like a pro..

And here is a photo with some of my girlfriends at the Super Bowl party. 



Its always hard to get motivated on Monday so to end this Monday on a positive note I wanted to share the image below with you. As I constantly struggle to improve with my job and get past the stress of day-to-day sales routine, quotas, customers, etc... it's nice to glance up in my office and see this to remind me of what's important. This is one of my favorites and I believe applies to many things in life. 






Happy Monday.
Kaci 


4 comments:

  1. Love that quote, Kaci! It's definitely a good reminder.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the blog and CANNOT wait to check out the new booth!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm ready to check out the Hound one weekend!

    ReplyDelete